We are Hiring!
(Please note: This role is for work in India and does not include any visa or relocation)
IMPORTANT: Please note that only applications with a motivation letter will be considered. Your motivation letter must refer some of our work as well as share which of our Videos or Blogs made an impact on you and why. Before you apply, please also make your skills on your linked in Profile, alongwith the Linked In Skills Assessment badge are visible.
You can check out some of our Video content here….
As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will help us build engaging learning videos, promos ad video stories, as well as develop new video formats and storytelling approaches. The team works across a variety of formats, from daily social video content, animations & explainers, course capture, and video interviews. Adobe Creative Cloud is our platform of choice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Providing life and motion to stories through motion graphics/animation.
· Producing videos including motion graphics, Infographics, typography and 2d character animations.
· Participating in conceptualizing the visuals for explainer videos based on the script
· Editing footage and adding visual elements to enhance the feel.
· Understanding the given script and visualizing it, to transform the script into a video.
· Helping the marketing team in creating videos and graphics for promotional purposes.
· Collaborating with the creative team efficiently and effectively, by keeping up the schedule and coming up with creative ideas.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Relevant education or equivalent experience in the field
· Proficiency in Adobe After Effects. Knowledge of basic plugins of After effects is a plus (DUIK, Videocopilot, Motion V2).
· Good working knowledge on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Premiere Pro.
· Expertise in motion-graphic design.
· Creating vector graphics and icons in Adobe illustrator and able to animate the same in After Effects.
· Designing Thumbnails for the videos on Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
· Knowledge of color theory, graphic design and typography.
· Ability to edit raw footages on premiere pro and add visuals.
· Knowledge of C4d is a plus.
· Comfortable in collaborative tools like Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, etc.
· Experience in using project tools such as Trello, Microsoft Planner
Our goal at Swiss Learning Exchange (SLXLearning) is to help society adapt to the rapid and complex changes driven by technology and markets, creating a sustainable future for all. We are an organization head quartered in Switzerland, with a focus on building and supporting communities that drive sustainability, skills development and access to economic opportunities. In addition to our team at the HQ, we are supported by a team of professionals based of India.
When you apply, please provide us with examples of your work, specifying your exact involvement in the content. Applications which do not include examples of your work will not be entertained.