We are Hiring!
(Please note: This role is for work in India and does not include any visa or relocation)
IMPORTANT: Please note that only applicants which have completed the ten SDGPlus Nano courses on sustainability will be shortlisted. This is in keeping with the values on sustainability our company stands for and strongly believes in. Once you finish the courses, please send an email to us with title “SDGPlus LP completed”. Also, please share your Linked In profile, making sure that your Linked In Skills Assessment badge are visible.
You can check out some of our Video content here….
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager with community management experience, including experience in team leadership and finding partners, to join our growing diverse team at Swiss Learning Exchange. We are looking for a person who is passionate about sustainability and understands how to manage diverse workstreams and bring them to a successful conclusion.
We need someone who is an excellent facilitator, negotiator and someone who can inspire. If this is you, then please get it touch!
Roles & Responsibilities
- People Management – You will ensure that the strategies are implemented and delivered and will create processes to monitor and report on community team activity and online community sentiment. You can easily collaborate with both the internal and external teams.
- Networking – as a core part of the role, you will build and maintain relationships with influencers, experts, faculty, policymakers and content creators.
- User-Centric Content Creation– You can create and iterate content for end-to-end services. You’ll be working closely with the digital marketing and video production teams to create and deliver community content for SLX’s social media channels, websites and online platforms.
- Community engagement – engaging with our online community on our online platforms, webinars, audio podcasts, forward-facing events & experiences.
- Process and best practice implementation – building on those already in place, you will help to build and solidify work processes while utilising time/task management systems.
- Reporting – creating community reports for internal use, monitoring community sentiment, monitoring progress towards key performance indicators and team development.
Requirements & Experience
- 3-5 years’ work experience in any of the following sectors – business, development, community engagement/management, academia, consulting
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English
- Collect and present feedback and community insights through regular in-depth reporting.
- Creative thinker, able to generate new and exciting ideas that excite the company and community alike.
- Team player: willingness to work flexibly across the team and pro-actively share feedback from the community with the team.
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders at the same time is a plus.
- Experience in using project tools such as Trello, Microsoft Sharepoint and Jira
Our goal at Swiss Learning Exchange (SLXLearning) is to help society adapt to the rapid and complex changes driven by technology and markets, creating a sustainable future for all. We are an organization head quartered in Switzerland, with a focus on building and supporting communities that drive sustainability, skills development and access to economic opportunities. In addition to our team at the HQ, we are supported by a team of professionals based of India.
When you apply, please provide us with examples of your work, specifying your exact involvement in the content. Applications which do not include examples of your work will not be considered.