We are Hiring!
(Please note: This role is for work in India and does not include any visa or relocation)
If you thrive on solving complex problems, writing elegant, efficient code, and utilizing new techniques and technology, this is a great opportunity. The Business Intelligence ETL Developer will be responsible for design and development of BI solutions, update of data analytics platforms. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality BI solutions development is essential.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Background in data warehouse design, dimensional modeling, and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, OLAP and ETL frameworks
- Familiarity with BI technologies like (at least one) Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Expertise on ETL tools like Talend
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
Nice to Have
Experience as a DBA on any database
3 – 5 years for Developer – II
5 – 9 years for Developer – III
Note: While the location for this role is remote currently, once the pandemic situation clears up, the location will be Bengaluru for all roles