We are Hiring!
(Please note: This role is for work in India and does not include any visa or relocation)
If you thrive on solving complex problems, writing elegant, efficient code, and utilizing new techniques and technology, this is a great opportunity. The Full Stack Developer PHP will be responsible for design and development of applications and must work with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product development is essential.
- Translate user stories, use cases, and application storyboards into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using PHP 7.3+ on the LAMP stack.
- Use MVC framework (at least one) such as Laravel or CodeIgniter
- Build applications using (at least one) Drupal, Moodle, and WordPress.
- Integrate data storage solutions using MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar open-source database.
- Design Databases, write SQL Queries, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures
- Use design and architectural patterns, with knowledge of concurrency patterns to implement robust applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications. Identify bottlenecks, bugs, performance issues, and devise solutions
- Help maintain code quality through organization, and refactoring
- Use Git for Source Code Management
- Sound knowledge of OOPS, Data Structures, Algorithms
- Knowledge of Unit Testing in any Unit Test Framework