We are Hiring!
(Please note: This role is for work in India and does not include any visa or relocation)
- Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies
- Review user stories and functional requirements
- Assist with manual testing; execute manual test cases and scripts for products under development using test management/tracking tools
- Establish and configure testing environments for executing test cases and scenarios
- Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA process, tools, and supporting technologies
- Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability for automation to the project team
- Design, create and execute automation scripts using PHP / Ruby and Selenium (RC and WebDriver) with Appium
- Comfortable with REST, HTML5, CSS. Hands on experience with API Tools like Postman
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development, system testing, and regression testing.
Nice to have: Worked on Jenkins, AzureDevOps or Github for CI/CD
3 – 5 years
1 – 2 years in Test Automation
Note: While the location for this role is remote currently, once the pandemic situation clears up, the location will be Bengaluru for all roles