We are Hiring!
(Please note: This role is for work in India and does not include any visa or relocation)
- Manage and maintain successful project delivery across all assigned programs. Ensure a high performing and engaged project team. Proactively manage project staffing with diverse, complementary skills needed for successful delivery.
- Effectively manage client engagement to grow revenue by identifying new revenue opportunities within the account, and then pursue and win new business. Maintain or exceed CSAT expectations across accounts.
- Have sufficient technical experience in any one major tech platform to ensure handling of tech both internally and externally.
- Support the solutioning team to deliver winning proposals.
- Control account financials, balance budgets to meet project margin targets. Provide regular status / financial reports to SLX Leadership.
- Proven working experience in project / program management
- Top-notch key account customer management skills
- Superb planning and organization capabilities including scheduling, multitasking, and attention to detail
- Excellent spoken / written communication skills – internal & external
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with JIRA, MS Project, or other PM Tools.
9 – 15 years
Note: While the location for this role is remote currently, once the pandemic situation clears up, the location will be Bengaluru for all roles