Bangalore North, India
The Business Analyst will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing, and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited direction and oversight
- Willing to work independently
- Ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to solve the problem or solicit the required resources
- Receptive listening skills, with ability to present ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work effectively within all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Excellent follow up skills
- Results driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Highly organized individual
- Passion for technology
No. of Positions: 2
- The selected candidate will be initially recruited as a Management Trainee with a stipend for six months and, upon satisfactory performance, will be absorbed into full-time employment. Job location is Bangalore.
- Apply through our job portals or mail the resume to email@example.com.