Bangalore North, India
The HR Management trainee at Swiss Learning Exchange will have ample opportunities to learn and upskill in different fields of HR. If you wish to explore and enhance your managerial and leadership talents, then this is the right place. Give yourself a chance to experience a great learning journey.
MBA in any specialization is eligible for this requirement. However, an MBA in HR is desirable. The management trainee will closely work with HR Manager and assist in the following activities
- HRIS implementation and management
- Hiring, employee onboarding and induction
- Sourcing, screening resumes and conducting pre-screening interviews
- Process design and documentation
- Engages in talent acquisition and talent management activities.
- Co-ordinate with hiring/senior managers for interview process
- Performance appraisal and exit formalities
- Employee engagement and team coordination activities
- Handle any other tasks given by the HR team
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited direction and oversight
- Willing to work independently
- Ability to work effectively within all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Excellent follow up skills
- Results driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Highly organized individual
No. of positions – 3
- The selected candidate will be initially recruited as a Management Trainee with a stipend for six months and, upon satisfactory performance, will be absorbed into full-time employment. Job location is Bangalore.
- Apply through our job portals or mail the resume to email@example.com.